2018-2019 Catalog

Credit for Extension and Correspondence Courses

The University allows transfer credit for appropriate courses completed in extension or by correspondence from accredited colleges or universities and from the United States Armed Forces Institute. A maximum of 24 semester (36 quarter) units earned through extension, correspondence and USAFI may be accepted toward a bachelor's degree.