2018-2019 Catalog

General Education Advising

All General Education advising is through the University Advisement Center. In addition to General Education requirements, major requirements, and minor requirements (if needed), some students will need elective units to meet the minimum requirements for graduation. Questions concerning these elective units can be referred to both departmental advisors and the University Advisement Center.