2018-2019 Catalog

Change of Student Objective Graduate or Postbaccalaureate Status

A student who has been admitted into any of the previously cited postbaccalaureate categories and  wants to change programs must reapply for admission to CSUDH.
The student must file a Request for Postbaccalaureate/Graduate Change of Objective form with the Graduate Studies Office if they wish to change concentration within their program. If a student is currently in a graduate program and wishes to add a certificate or a credential, they should file a change of objective form with the office of Graduate Studies and Research.